- This good summer vibe song, by the Surfaces (Waco locals)!
- These “turmeric summer sips.” I put them in warm oat milk and have a warm tea before bed. I buy mine at Central Market.
- My cloud cotton robe from Parachute. I am in this thing by 6pm every night, can’t get enough. I am also obsessed with Parachute right now. I am thinking about buying everything they have for our AirBNB.
- I don’t have a juicer, but in the morning, I have been using my Vitamix and these nut bags to strain out celery juice. If you put 3-5 stalks of celery in the blender (no water) and blend for 60 seconds, you can get a nice glass of celery juice to start the day.
- Our baby chicks. We bought two baby chicks (Butter and Brown Sugar Bagel) a couple of weeks ago. In the mornings, I come downstairs and set next to their little bin and have my morning quiet time enjoying their sweet little noises.
May 24, 2021