- Doen – I can’t get enough of these collectable, vintage inspired, everyday pieces. This women-owned company out of California keeps creating the most thoughtful and beautiful designs. Go give them a follow on Insta- I love their photography.
- Branch Basics- I have been a slow mover towards the eco-friendly, non-toxic cleaning supplies. After my first was born, I started to become more conscious of what was in our home and what we were consuming. I don’t know if it is the slower pace lately, but I have been on a deep dive of trying to change what we are breathing and eating. I am a big fan of their products. Here is $10 off if you are interested- FRIEND-Q38CZCK.
- Magnolia Network – Maybe it is just because I live in Waco, but I have been enjoying the new shows on the network (you can find it on Discovery Plus) like Fixer Upper, Floret Farms, and Van Go.
- Floret Farms– To continue on that subject, you guys have to go look this place up. This woman Erin Benzakein and her family run a flower farm in Washington doing research and education to empower the average person to be able to grow their own cut garden. She does online classes and has beautiful coffee table books that are very educational. At our new house, we have huge planting beds, so I have been on a mission learning about gardening, herbs, vegetables and flowers. I hope this freeze doesn’t ruin all of our hard work, but I am so excited for Spring!
- Peppermint Tea- For some reason, I feel like I am at a spa if I end the day with some hot peppermint tea with honey.
February 15, 2021